Diatomite Pesticide Amendment
EP series of diatomite pesticide amendments, produced by US-based Eagle-Pitcher Company, are innocuous and highly effective pesticide amendments. They can be sprayed on crops on the very harvest day, with absolutely no nocuous leftover. Pesticides like these are widely used in most developed countries in North America and Europe.
After China joining the WTO, the exportation of agricultural products have been greatly increased. Most Agricultural products demanding countries including Japan, Korea, and Southeast Asian countries are strictly controlling the importing standard of these products, especially on the pesticide leftover. Also, with the fast economic development of our country, and the improvement of environmental ideas of the nation, green and organic food has become the goal of agriculture. However, the pesticide leftover problem has never been thoroughly resolved. Using diatomite pesticide amendments under instruction can help crops achieve the green and organic standard; decrease the pesticide leftover to the least possible amount, ensure the healthy condition of people and increase the value of the crops harvested.
EP series of diatomite pesticide amendments, produced by US-based Eagle-Pitcher Company, are innocuous and environmental pesticide amendments. They have the EPA and FAD approval in the USA.
The products doesn’t contain any organic phosphate chloride, systematic poison or common poisonous chemicals carried by ordinary commercial pesticide. Therefore, diatomite pesticide is leading a revolution in the pesticide field.
A, The Theory of Diatomite Pesticide
1. On the fine powdered appearance there are highly sharp punctures, with very solid rigidity, which can punch pests’ coats and destroy their soft structure, absorb the body fluid of the peptic organs, dehydrate them to death.
2. Its porosity structure (15% framework and 85% porosity) allows diatomite the most possible measure of surface. Diatomite would absorb certain quantity of pesticide, like the buffering capsule, and make the most possible contact with the surface of the pests, cut the waxiness of the pests’ surface using its punctures, ensure that the pesticide take effect inside the pests’ bodies. It reduces the volatilization and other forms of losing of the pesticides, ensure them perform in the best efficiency.
B, Properties of the diatomite pesticide amendments
1. They are made from pure diatomite mineral, without any nocuous substance, they are save to spray on crops even on the day.
2. Their permanent performance prolongs the effects of the pesticides.
3. They can enhance the effects of pesticides, and reduce the quantity required along with the leftover amount.
4. They can kill the pests with their mechanic structure without poison performance, and pests could never be immune to them, they can replace the traditional nocuous pesticides.
5. They have high level of eliminating pests- pests would avoid crops chronically, and are not harmful to human bodies or farmyard animals.
C, Pests and Crops Recommended to Application
1 Pests: bedbug, caterpillar, aphid, leafhopper, coccid, drosophila,
Cole, mater convolvulus, Chinese cabbage, cabbage, celery, mustard, spinage, tomato, onion, egg plant, pepper, balsam pear, potato, carrot, melons, beans, asparagus, corn, peanuts, paddy, etc.
Strawberry, grape, banana, lychee, longan, plum, peach, pear, apple, jujube, persimmon, watermelon, coconut, cantaloupe, mango, orange, lemon, pawpaw, waxberry, tea-leaf, etc.
Rose, chrysanthemum, lotus, sweet-scented osmanthus, orchid, tulip, lily, sunflower, carnation, camellia, asphodel, and other kinds of flowers.
D, Application and Dosage
1, Eliminating worms: Dealing with large amounts of worms, 1:200, i.e. mix 1 kg of diatomite with 200 kg of water or pesticide, if the container of the spray apparatus has a content of 16L, add 80 g diatomite each time. When used with pesticides, reduce the pesticide dosage into 50% to 60% of the previous.
2, Driving away worms: spray every 7 days, 1:400, 1:200, i.e. mix 1 kg of diatomite with 400 kg of water or pesticide, if the container of the spray apparatus has a content of 16L, add 40 g diatomite each time. When used with pesticides, reduce the pesticide dosage into 50% to 60% of the previous.
3, Eliminating root nodule eelworms: mix the diatomite and soil with a proportion of 1:200, depth between 20 and 30 cm, 3 kg of mixture of powder with water or soil per one tenth Mu farm.
4, Hazardous Information: it’s 100% percent pure mineral powder, no hazard to human body has been discovered in diatomite. The product contains absolutely no additional chemical drugs or pesticide, it’s completely environmental, it would cause no harm to the environment even when massively used.
E Additional Information:
1, Using for the first time, make sure spray some onto the ground, diatomite should be used in scheduled time every 7 days, it can be used along with other pesticide for it has no resistance for drugs.
2, The effect would be even better when it’s used before the pests invasion to prevent it from happening.
3, When used individually(no pesticide mixed), make sure the moisture of the air is below 75%, the effect would be perfect.
4, Inhalation of the dust could cause coughing, please wear a respirator mask during operation.